RSS

A New Show For The 40-Somethings

It took me a few episodes but I actually think I'm getting into this new show that comes on FX on Tuesdays after Rescue Me called 'Louie' starring comedian Louis CK.
Looks like Hulu is going to pick up the series which is great for us old folks who can't always stay up until 11pm. Enjoy!

4 comments:

CasuallyDrowned said...

I don't know what I'd do without Hulu. Probably pay for cable like a whole bunch of other people. I'll check it out when it posts- thanks for the recommendation.

All Or Nothing said...

Think they already have some up for show, Lauren!
He's a hilarious comedian. :P

Anonymous said...

thanks for the intro. who can't use a good laugh, eh?

All Or Nothing said...

Okayyy yeahhh...so this show has taken a turn for not so funny.
I guess they are going for sheer shock value now. If you've seen any of the more recent episodes, you'll probably know what I'm talking about.
[ick]
Oh well, Sunny In Philadelphia will be starting up again soon. At least that is shock value one can laugh at.